Search Davee's Hollywood

Friday, February 11, 2011

Jessie J 'Who You Are' album Preview


Below is a chance to listen to clips of all the songs from Jessie J's highly anticipated debut album.

1. “Price Tag” Feat. B.o.B
2. “Nobody’s Perfect”
3. “Abracadabra”
4. “Big White Room”
5. “Casualty of Love”
6. “Rainbow”
7. “Who’s Laughing Now”
8. “Do It Like a Dude”
9. “Mamma Knows Best”
10. “L.O.V.E.”
11. “Stand Up”
12. “I Need This”
13. “Who You Are”




The Album drops in the U.K. later this month and here in the U.S.in April.
Can't wait for this one!

2 comments:

  1. You sold me on Jessie J! I can't wait for her CD to come out. I must say they though that her live performance of "Price Tag" is alot better than her studio one. Nonetheless, I think she is talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I forgot to say that Jessie looks like a mixture of Gaga and Courney Love in her video of "Do it like a Dude" Whatcha think?

    ReplyDelete