Search Davee's Hollywood

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lady GaGa The MonsterBall Tour 2/26 Pittsburgh

Yup, even though I have been really busy lately, I still found time to attend the ever-so talented, Lady GaGa's concert in Pittsburgh.



From that first note of her opening number, 'Dance in the Dark', to the encore finale of 'Born this Way', Lady GaGa delivered one hell of a show. Mother Monster sang and danced herself through a two hour set with grace, power, and dignity, furthuring herself into LEGEND-status. The show was as much for the eyes as they were for the ears. This concert was, to say the least, un-like anything I have ever seen before.

I'm proud to call myself a 'Little Monster'.
I look forward to seeing her again in Cleveland, Ohio at the end of April. This time, VIP, baby :)









This concert made me an even bigger fan then I was before!
Mother Monster is amazing talent.
Remember, new album, BORN THIS WAY, in stores May 23, 2011.
New single, BORN THIS WAY, on ITUNES now!


No comments:

Post a Comment