Search Davee's Hollywood

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Pretty Reckless Appreciation


The Pretty Reckless is a Rock band fronted by actress/model/singer, Taylor Momsen. Best known for her role on CW's 'Gossip Girl' as Jenny Humphrey, Momsen always had a love for music. Citing such role models as Nirvana, Oasis, and The Beatles as inspiration, the talented 17 year old formed, The Pretty Reckless. Celebrating their first major label release album, 'Light Me Up', The Pretty Reckless set out on a small venue tour across the United States. I was lucky enough to catch their Pittsburgh show, and I have to say.. It was Awesome. The band and Momsen knew how to create a great ROCK show. I will update tomorrow or so with some pictures from the show but until then... let me give you a few songs to familiarize yourself with this awesome rock band.

'Miss Nothing' Music Video

'Zombie' Acoustic for Mtv

'Make Me Wanna Die' Live on Letterman

My favorite track, 'Just Tonight' acoustic. Amazing.


Very talented alternative rock band, in my opinion.
What do YOU think of The Pretty Reckless?

No comments:

Post a Comment